Bill wanted to take my picture there
I got up at 8:30 and did my Bible reading and prayer time. Then I got ready. Bill got up and got ready and read his Bible. We left after he finished and went to his sister Carol’s. We we stopped at the Spatz Bread Store and picked up some bread for Angie and Carol. Angie wanted to take some home with her. We visited for a while, then we met Debbie at 12:30 at the Cracker Barrel. We all got pancakes, eggs, potatoes and meat. We visited and had a good time. We ordered some pancakes to take back to Carol. Debbie had to go home because she was really tired. She got up around 4 a.m. and took Lizzy, Justine, Mackenzie and Olivia to the Detroit airport. She is still having trouble with pain in her shoulder that she broke and had surgery on. We went back to Carol’s and she, Angie, Bill and I played Donkey since we had lots of time. Bill went out first, I went out second and Angie got stuck with the donkey. It sure got passed around lots. Angie got her suitcase and stuff and we put it in the Jeep and she. Bill and I headed to the Airport. Her flight got moved up so it departs earlier. We dropped her off, hugged, cried and off she went into the airport. Saying goodbye is always hard.
Bill and I drove home and sucked on some candy sticks Angie got us from Cracker Barrel. I texted Angie and she was having hers on the plane she texted back.
We got home and Melissa had wanted me to let her know when we were home so Jack could drive himself over. I called her and he headed over. Bill was mowing the grass and saw him coming so headed to the front yard on the tractor. I saw him coming when I was in the house and went out to welcome him. I love that he can drive himself now. We had a really nice visit and he told us all about helping at dog camp. He will be starting a job at Christine’s business tomorrow and will be working through co-op. We are proud of him.
When he left, I took a picture of him in his car.
Bill and I got ready and went out to the driveway and got on the motorcycle. We rode to Meijer where we me up with 9 others and rode to the mystery ice cream place Wes had picked out. We enjoyed ice cream and each other’s company.
We came home and I worked on my blog and Bill caught up on his phone stuffl. It was a fun day
I talked Kimmy and she said she was doing ok. She said Jacob had the sore throat and was getting congested now. We are praying for our Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment