Jack did such a great job with Grecko
 | | Jack and I |
We went to Faith Riders Chapter Meeting in the morning. We had breakfast and then the meeting started. 17 were there. It was a good meeting and Elaine, our chaplain, gave a great message. We rode our motorcycle there. There was a memorial ride after the meeting so many rode their motorcycles. We couldn’t go because I had to get to the Bay City Fairgrounds and Bill had to pick Max up. Wes and Gayla rode with us until we had to turn and they went straight. I changed, then put ice in my water bottle and left. It was easy to find and Melissa had sent me great directions. She and Peggy were walking and came up to me right after I parked my car. Parking was free. Kimmy and Jared got there shortly after me. We all enjoyed watching Jack with the dog he was working with. They both did great. Kaylin did great with her dog too. They had both trained the other kids that were in the competition. Jack took 1st in Showmanship and Second in another event. It was fun hanging out with Melissa, Peggy, Kimmy and Jared. I gave Kimmy and Jared a ride to their car afterwards because they parked in town. When I got home, Max was there with Bill and they were cleaning guns because they had target practiced. I gave Max a hug and talked to him for a while. I was so happy to see him.
I changed and got ready to go to our Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Dinner. It was so nice. Chelsea, Cassie and Jennifer did such a great job. There was a Taco Bar and everything was delicious and so were the desserts. They had a video presentation which was great and we had fun at our tables visiting.
I worked on my blog when I got home, but didn’t finish it.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment