![]() |
| Some pictures from the Lock In Peyton, Isaac and Eli went to Friday evening through Sat morning. Peyton and Eli in this picture |
Bill and I went in the Jeep with no regular doors on, only bars to his appt. with Dr. Bindon for his hip. It was 66 degrees when we left home, so we turned the heat on. It will be in the mid 80’s later. Bill’s appt. went good. He will be getting an injection in his right hip this time to diagnose if surgery is needed. His left hip is doing very well now. He will have a follow up appt.
We came home after his appointment. We stopped at Panera on our way and both got lemonade’s. Bill took care of the raccoon and I got some coloring books I bought at Goodies to hand out to kids out of the camper. I also ordered some small boxes of crayons on Amazon. I am giving a bunch to Cindy for the outreach they are doing at a Christian concert this weekend. They will have a CMA booth set up where they will hand out stuff and pray with anyone wanting prayer. We have a family reunion that day so are unable to attend.
Talked to Melissa lots. Ordered Evan’s prayer month gift. It’s a watch he picked out that he won’t be allergic to.
Bill and I went to Panera and I got an iced coffee and he got another lemonade. We usually only go every other day, but we’re going by so went twice. He got to join for the first time for $5 per month.
Talked to Melissa a lot. Made plans to pick Evan up Wednesday morning, then go pick up Lydia at her house and head to BayShore. Melissa and Bruce are camping for the dog show there, so we will spend the morning with them, then we have a meeting with Dustin, Jeff and Sarah to finalize plans for our State Rally.
Bill went to pick up his sister, Carol, to take her to her appointment. I called her to make sure she would be ok with riding in the Jeep with bars for doors and no windows. She said yes, as long as the air conditioning works. I told her yes!
I cleaned part of the house while he was gone. I also put chlorine in the pool float, cleaned the skimmer out, and used the blower to blow off the deck. I tried to pull more weeds to finish by the shed, but the ground was too hard. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so I am waiting til after that to try again. If we don’t get rain, I will water it with the hose. Looked over the garden and tomato’s are getting ripe, so will be picking some tomorrow. I cut some long vines that were hanging from a tree by the side of the house, that I noticed Bill would have to duck for when he mowed the grass. Set the live trap too. Trying to catch that woodchuck now. Pesty thing ate all the leaves off my sweet potato plant that was in my flower pot with a geranium.
Watched Pastor Richard’s second part of being interviewed by a youth pastor that he trained up as a youth in youth group.
Vikki told me Kimmy is really sick so I have been praying lots for her. She has a bad cold. I feel so bad for her. I will try to call her tomorrow to see if she needs anything. I can do a porch drop off. I love you Kimmy.









No comments:
Post a Comment