Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday, 8/24/26, Bill went to breakfast with guys from church, I did some cleaning, went with Bill to his hip injection appt., went to Panera, tilled the garden, Bill had Elder’s meeting,

Happy Birthday Rody!  We love you!  So thankful you are in our family!

Bill at breakfast with some guys from church...Bill, Greg, Gene, Ken, Dana, and Ralph

Bill and I having soup, bread and our free SIPS drinks.  He had lemonade and I had hibiscus tea.  He got a free soup today.

Bill went to breakfast with the guys from church.  I read my Bible and did my prayer books.  Put some worship on.  Vikki stopped over for a few minutes.  I printed off a copy she needed, so she came to pick it up.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  I did some cleaning while he was gone.  When he got home, we left to go to his appt. for his hip injection.  We ran into our friend, Jeannie, while we were waiting for Bill to sign in.  She talked to Bill and then he told her I was in the waiting room, so she came to talk to me.  She said her husband, Terry, was in the hospital and had been here a few days.  He had broke out in some big red spots.  They couldn’t figure out what they are, but now they are starting to go away.  We went to visit him after Bill was done with his appointment.  We had a nice visit with him, especially since Bill and he used to work together.  We visited about a half hour, then prayed for him and left.  

We stopped at Panera on our way home to get our free drinks.  We decided to go in because Bill saw that he had a free soup he could get and a half off muffie.  I got a bowl of Onion soup which was really good.  Bill dropped me off at Aldi so I could get a couple of things, and then he went to the Print shop to order a Banner for our Rally.  He came and picked me back up afterward.

We got home and I went out and was going to get the Mantis out to till the garden.  Bill had moved it to a hard place for me to get it out, so he came and got it out for me.  I got most of the garden tilled, when it ran out of gas.  Bill put gas in it and I finished the other end.  
He had to leave for an Elder’s meeting, but he sent me a text saying the garden looked great and he loved me.  So sweet.  

I called Kimmy to see how she is doing.  Today, she started feeling better.  I am so thankful.
She was playing 3-13 with Jared.  

I let all the girls know that Bill’s brother, Fred, came through his back surgery good.  The surgeon was happy with how it went.  He will have to be in the hospital for a while.  Not sure how long yet.  We are praying for his quick recovery with no complications.  

Bill and I called Rody as soon as Bill was home from his Elder’s meeting and sang Happy Birthday to him.  He turned 50!  He had a good day but a quiet day he said.  

It was a wonderful day and I am sure blessed with sweet daughters and a loving family.



No comments: