Chaplain Dennis did the Bike Blessing
We rode the Bike to church so we could leave for the Rally in Bay City right after church.
Worship was awesome this morning. I taught Sunday School so after worship, went back with the kids. As I was walking out the sanctuary door, Abigail came and took my hand and walked with me to class. She is such a sweet girl who is in my class. Our lesson was a good one and we had fun activities. The kids were all so good and were great listeners. Bill wanted to leave at 10:15, but it took me longer where the kids painted with wet chalk and then we had to untape the tape shaped like a cross. They all turned out really good. We had to put some in baggies because they were wet still. The kids sure had fun doing them. We got stuff picked up and I wiped off the tables. Janet told me she would dump the water from the kids bowls and wipe off the counter. I left and found Bill talking with friends by the door. I talked with Phyllis for a minute, then Bill was ready to leave.
We headed for Bay City. We got there 4 minutes before the bike blessing was supposed to start. Bill turned down a wrong road and when he realized it, we turned around and we came back and turned down a road to take us where we needed to be. We were happy to get there. They had decided to wait for more people to get out of church, so they hadn’t started.
We walked through Bubba’s tent. I found a pair of sunglasses to keep in the bike. The tag said $25, but Debbie (Bubba’s wife) told me I could have them for $20. That was so sweet of her. They fit really well, and also fit in the bike compartment well.
After we left there, we rode with Cindy, Lew, Dennis and Midge to Cass City for the Caro Chapter meeting. We ate lunch first. Bill and I had breakfast. Then the meeting started. It was a good meeting with Lew leading it. Bill shared about the state rally that’s coming up.
We rode home and stopped at Dairy Queen for a Blizzard and Hot fudge sundae.’ Yum
I rained a tiny bit on our ride but I didn’t get wet.
We got home and did some stuff outside, then relaxed and I did my bog,
No comments:
Post a Comment