Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday, 8/21/26, went to Vikki’s, fun day hanging out with her, Kimmy, and the kids

Vikki, Kimmy and I taking Peyton’s extension braids out
Isaac and Eli hung out together bike riding and than at the house



We read our Bibles first thing.  Bill went to help Alec pick up some drywall.  Kimmy and I went to Vikki’s to hang out today so Vikki could get Peyton’s hair done.  It takes around 11 hours.  Kimmy was already there when I got there.  I didn’t get there until 11.  I was so happy to see Kimmy and Eli today.  We haven’t seen them in a long time with Kimmy being sick.  Kimmy thinks she has pleurisy now, but is taking an anti inflammatory for praying that takes care of it.  We helped take Peyton’s braids out so hopefully that saves Vikki some time.  It’s a big job, but it lasts for around 6 weeks.

We girls had pizza for lunch and the boys got home and had chicken fries.  We girls tried the chicken fries and they were really good.  Thanks for sharing with us boys.

Peyton played her guitar lots when Vikki wasn’t working on her hair.  She plays so good and it was so relaxing listening to her.  The boys worked on trying to get the chain on Isaac’s bike when they got done with their ride.  They were in the basement most of the time.  

I left around 4 to come home.  I warmed up the leftovers from Zehnder’s for dinner.  They tasted just as good.   

Had a relaxing evening.  Started watching a Christian movie, but decided we didn’t like it so turned it off.  Read CBN news.


No comments: