Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Tuesday, 8/18/26, Trash Day, went to Hobby Lobby, met Kenzie, Travis, Rehvyn, Vikki and Peyton at Airborne, went to Restaurant for Taco Tuesday afterward, Rehvyn and Travis got a haircut afterward, went to Goodwill, went to prayer, picked the garden,

At Airborne.  The four jumpers (Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Rehvyn putting their special socks
Travis and Rehvyn
Travis and Rehvyn jumping 
Peyton



Kenzie going down the steep slide



Kenzie and Peyton bouncing on the animals




Kenzie ran up the steep black thing and grabbed the bar and swung herself up their
Kenzie and Peyton going down the big slide
Almost to the bottom where they fly off
Kenzie, Rehvyn and Travis throwing balls at each other
Vikki and I in the massage chairs.  They sure did make us vibrate.  This is a live picture and it sure shows us shaking when we clicked on it
Peyton and Rehvyn
All 4 jumping together
Rehvyn coming to see Grammy and I

Rehvyn liked hanging out by his dad
Kenzie and Peyton riding the animals
Vikki, me, Bill, Travis, Peyton, Kenzie and Rehvyn at Sombreros for Taco Tuesday

Rehvyn and Travis getting haircuts
Rehvyn all done and looking very handsome
Kit Kat laying next to me on the swing with her head on my leg
Zennias that Lela gave me seeds for are so beautiful!

I emptied stuff from the refrigerator into the garbage and Bill worked on taking all the garbage out and hauling the garbage can and recycling can out to the road.  I started a load of laundry too.  We read our Bibles after that.  We had a bowl of muskmelon and fresh pineapple for breakfast.  
I got ready, then went to Hobby Lobby and got some cute bags, for a craft I picked up for kids for the carnival.  I also got a beautiful and very soft blanket for $8.  I used my gift card Cassie gave me for Christmas.  

I met Vikki, Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Rehvyn next door at Airborne at 1.  Vikki and I watched while the kids all jumped.  We sat in massage chairs and enjoyed a massage during some of our time there.  They all had so much fun.  They got really good exercise too.  They had an hour to jump.  Vikki’s friend had given her coupons for them to use to jump free.  

We left and went to Sombrero’s for Taco Tuesday.  I called Bill and he met us there.  We had good food and fun together.  Bill left to go pick up his wedding ring that he had resized.  It fit him good.  After he cut his knuckle on that finger, it swelled and then scarred, so he had to have it made bigger.  He shouldn’t have been naughty and got up on that high Motorhome roof after I left to pick up Melissa and Hailey for Starbucks that day.

After we ate, the rest of us went next door and Travis and Rehvyn both got nice haircuts.  
Rehvyn sat so good for his and did whatever the girl told him.  It was cute when she told him to shut his eyes.  It is in one of the pictures.  Billy from church came in and was signing in for a haircut too.

We left then and went to Goodwill and walked around.  It was fun looking at toys with Rehvyn.  Travis bought him a little car and wrecker he really liked.  

I left for home after that so I could have a little time before going to prayer group at church.  I relaxed for a half hour in my recliner.  Prayer was amazing tonight.  The Holy Spirit just flows during prayer.  We are seeing so many answers.  God is Awesome!

I came home and warmed up a burger left over from the reunion.  I also had a bowl of cucumbers.  I picked the garden after that and got some tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers.
The corn is getting bigger and should be ready soon.  

Bill and I read our devotion.  It was a good one.  Billy Graham was one of my favorite Evangelists ever!  

I worked on my blog after that.



No comments: