Thursday, August 6, 2026

Thursday, 8/6/26, I pulled weeds in front of the shed, Bill and I went to Costco, went blueberry picking with Vikki and twins, talked to Kimmy and Jared lots

Me blueberry picking
Vikki picking blueberries
Isaac and Peyton blueberry picking
Vikki and I finished picking
The four of us when we finished picking

We got up at 8:30.  I read my Bible right away.  Bill joined me and started reading his Bible.
I played worship music when we were done reading.  
Bill had BelVita snack crackers and I had a protein breakfast bar.  We both drank protein drinks.  

I went outside and pulled weeds by Bill’s shed deck.  It rained yesterday so they came out easily.  I only did half way across.  Then I came in and got ready to go to Costco with Bill.
We got some great deals.  We bought 4, 18 count protein drinks for $23 each. We drove home the back roads which was nice.

I made baked potatoes and chicken fries for dinner.  The chicken fries were from Aldi’s and were so good.  I ate more cucumbers with my potatoes.  Vikki called and wanted to go blueberry picking.  She left to come here.  I cut up more cucumbers and soaked them in salt water to soak for a couple hours while we're gone.   We went to Backwoods Blueberry Farm.  It’s my favorite place to pick and they are so nice.  Peyton and Isaac picked for me.  
I got a couple of big containers when they mixed theirs in with mine.  Vikki only wanted the bucket she picked.  

We talked to Melissa on our way home.  I let her know we would be coming to BayShore on Wednesday while they are at dog camp.  I told her I would try to call her back when I get home.  Tried buy didn’t get her, but left her a message to call me back,.  fee

I got home and put the blueberries in the refrigerator to take care of in the morning.
Kimmy and Jared called and we talked for a long time.  It was fun.  She is looking for a new 
stove.  Kimmy told me about Jared being embarrassed when he gave the salesman Bill’s information.  He so cute!

I worked on my blog after that.

No comments: