Evan, Melissa, Hailey, me, Bill and Jack (Max and Bruce were in Indiana at the Sand Dune State Park hiking)
We read our Bibles, did my prayer books. I read extra in the book of Daniel because it was so interesting. I walked outside afterward and fed my fish. Bill tried to use his credit card at Home Depot and couldn’t, so he looked and there were two big charges on our account that we didn’t make. We contacted the bank and they had shut our card off because of the big charges. We filled out forms and they are investigating the charges for fraud. That took a while. I went out to do some weeding and hoeing with the 3 prong hoe. I got about 3/4’s of the way done and it started sprinkling. Bill asked me if I wanted to go out to eat, so we called Kimmy and Jared to see if they and the boys wanted to go out to eat with us and we would treat. They were picking up Eli and Isaac and then meeting Vikki with them. She and Jared were going to the Green Thumb Fish store afterwards. We called Melissa and Bruce to see if they wanted to go out to eat and Melissa, Evan, Hailey and Jack met us at Tony’s on Gratiot. We had fun visiting and eating. Eli called me to see if he could use my Panera Sips Club and I called him back to say yes. Kimmy called me to see where we ended up eating. I told her we would take them out soon. They had such big portions, we were all super full and couldn’t eat everything. That is everybody but Evan. He was helping the rest of us eat our extra stuff after he ate a big chicken dinner with onion rings. He is so funny. He’s always hungry. I remember my brother eating like that at Evan’s age.
Jack got a text from Kaylin’s mom saying they were in Saginaw and going to Jack’s favorite restaurant, The Maple Grill. She was asking him if he wanted them to pick him up so he could go with them. He had told them how good it is and told them they needed to try eating there.
We left the restaurant, hugged each other, then we all headed for home. Bill and I were going to go get ice cream tonight, but decided we were too full. We will have to have that ice cream date another time.
I worked on the blog when I got home. Bill sat next to me in the loveseat recliner and caught up on his phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment