Us treating Joel, Wes and Gayla to pizza for his birthday celebration with us. We love this sweet family!
I made our coffee, we got ready and then went to church. It was raining hard outside, so Bill let me out under the covered circle drive. Our new Pastor, JW’s, wife Sarah and daughter Savannah were there today. I talked to them and welcomed them. Worship was awesome and the message was so good. Aaron gave an awesome testimony of what God has done in his life. We prayed for people after the service. It had quit raining when we left. We went to Jack’s, then went to Olive Garden. It was raining hard when we went in. I wore Bill’s hat to keep my hair dry. When we sat down it started pouring out. It was raining cats and dogs. We both had spaghetti and ended taking half of ours each home. I asked about Birthday’s and Bill told the waitress his Birthday was Friday. She said she would bring out a free dessert. He asked for his favorite donuts. She wrote Happy Birthday on a plate, then brought out the dessert with it. It tasted so good. I could only eat one because I was so full.
When we got home it was sunny and nice out. We both took a short nap. I had called Gayla and left a message about going out for pizza today for Joel’s birthday. She called me and told me they couldn’t because they have been so busy and then today had Janet over for lunch. We talked and couldn’t get together again until October because of all we all have going on with CMA. She hung up. Then a while later, she called me back and said Joel had heard her and he wants to go out for pizza, his favorite food. We decided to meet them at 6.
We went and had the best time. The pizza was the best and so was the company. We had a really nice waitress. She was wearing a cross, so I told her I liked it and asked if she was a Christian. She said she was and she goes to Hopevale. She wasn’t from here, but went to a Christian high school, and now is at SVSU in the nursing program. Bill gave her a good tip.
We went to Home Depot for Bill to return the part he had bought and get a different size. Bali Shades are 50% off until 9/9/26, so we looked at some. That’s a really great price and we need them for the grey bedroom upstairs. Bill is going to measure the windows and then we are going back to order some.
Vikki didn’t see the woodchuck all day. Maybe the rain caused it to sleep all day.
I worked on my blog and Bill caught up on his CMA stuff and phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment