Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tues. 8/11/26, Bill took garbage out, then went to men’s breakfast, I washed out oriole jelly containers, watered thirsty plants inside and out, filled bird feeders, washed muck boots and crocks, picked garden, went to Flint Chapter Meeting

Ate the soup Kenze had made and froze.  Yummy cream of broccoli soup. Thank you Kenzie!  It was delicious!

I love my Hibiscus plant.  So many blossoms each day.  

Rehvyn had fun at his Grammy Vikki’s today


I guess he worked too lol!

 
This was how foggy it was at Isaac’s Band Camp this morning


We got up around 8:30.  I called Kimmy to check on her and see if she needed anything.  She doesn’t sound too good because she is congested.  Sure and praying for her and for no one else to get it.  Bill took the garbage out.  He went to the Men’s Breakfast after that.  I read my Bible, went over my notes from BayShore’s visiting pastor, and listened to worship music.  I watered thirsty plants, since we only had a quick rain about 4 days ago.  It says rain every day, but haven’t gotten any more.  I washed jelly dishes since my orioles are gone.  Washed my Crocs and my Muck Boots while I was washing stuff.  I let them dry in the sun.  I came in and it was time for lunch.  I warmed up some of Kenzie’s homemade soup.  It sure tasted good.  I had some cucumbers with vinegar too.  I vacuumed and cleaned upstairs after that.  I put the air purifier upstairs for a while.  It was on green so the air was good up there.  This little air purifier is so nice.  When you put it on Automatic, it runs on setting needed and turns off when air is pure.      

Bill came home and brought me a Chocolate Chip Muffie from Panera.  We love their muffies.  I made a coffee and ate it right away.  Relaxed in by Bill in our recliners for a while.  Then I went out and picked the garden.  I got 4 tomatoes, 4 big green peppers, and about 6 nice cucumbers.  

I talked to Laicey for a short time, then got ready to go with Bill on the motorcycle to the Flint Chapter meeting.  It had said rain, but then they cancelled it.  It was a nice ride and was still 73 degrees out when we came home.  The meeting went good and there were 16 of us there.  Dave, a new guy came.  He was very nice.  His dad is a pastor of a church in Davison.  4 people from Victory Biker’s Church came too.  They were all nice too.  Bill and I had pancakes for our dinner.  The meeting afterward went really well well.  Ron and Barb from Faith Riders were there too.  Ron talked about Run For the Son and Bill talked about the State Rally which is coming up.  Lots of people gave testimonies of what God has done.  It was super exciting to hear them all.  Bill shared about God healing him.  We prayed and then the meeting was done.  We left right away so we could get home before dark.   We got home, parked the bike and made it in the house before dark.  Yay!

I worked on my blog and Bill caught up on his phone stuff.  He worked on CMA stuff a lot today.  




No comments: