Wednesday, March 13, 2019

3/12/19...Went to breakfast, went to Great Lakes for Care group

Charlie, Bill, Denis, Wes and Gayla....not many came to breakfast this morning
Bill took the motorcycle to a church that he and Kevin were talking to the pastor about Faith Riders Coming there this summer to share

My poor sweetie Isaac.  This is the first smile Vikki got out of him since he's been sick.  He was very sick again after this picture!

Used the rest of the plastic from the camper shelves for the bathroom closet shelvesand vanity drawers

Roy, Bill, Ron, Diane, James and John watching the movie What If at care group.  Pearlie was sitting next to me 


We went to breakfast.  Not many of us there.  We had a good devotion and prayer time.  I stopped at Melissa's to drop a shirt I sewed of Hailey's off and also luggage.  I dropped some laundry detergent off on Vikki's porch for her.  I didn't go in the house because I don't want to catch anything.  I did knock on the window because I am missing them and at least was hoping to see them through the window.  They didn't get much sleep last night, so they went back to bed.  I came home and put plastic down in my bathroom closet and vanity.  I should have done that before I put everything in the first time.  Nice job to have done.  Picked Max and Jack up from school.  It was sunny and 43 degrees out, so we went to get shakes at McDonalds.  Took Melissa a Mocha Frappe.  She was pretty happy.  Bill and I had spaghetti and homemade rolls for dinner.  We popped popcorn and packed everything to go to Great Lakes for Care Group.  It was relationship building night, so we fellowshipped and watched the movie, What If.  Roy was able to come again.  He will be discharged on Friday.  I went out to tell a man who had peeked in the door window that he could come in and watch the movie if he wanted to.  He said they were giving his wife a bath and then he was going back there.  As I went to go back in a sweet lady was by the door.  I talked to her and found out she loves Jesus.  I invited her to come in and watch the movie with us.  Her name is Pearlie.  She loved the movie and when I took her back out to the hallway, she told me her room number and asked me to come back and visit her.  I'm going to go see her tomorrow.  God sure used her to touch my heart.  Everyone loved the movie.
Talked to Vikki when I got home and she said Isaac had been in the tub for 2 hours.  It was helping his cough.  He sure had a rough day and has been so sick with this flu.  Melissa called me and we talked for a while.  I sure love my family.




No comments: