Thursday, March 7, 2019

3/7/19...Made cabbage buns, made banana cream pudding poke cake, Went to Serra Toyota for recall, Had officer's meeting at our house


Waited for my car for an hour
Love this picture I found of Max today

Love this picture I found too!  Praying Melissa is back to this soon!  What an amazing daughter she is! 
Officer's meeting at our house...11 of here all together.
Slept in until 7:30.  Made bread dough in both of my bread makers.  Ate oatmeal and drank my coffee.  Spent my time with the Lord and read my Bible and daily devotional.  Bill got home from meeting Rich for breakfast and brought the burger and cabbage I needed to make cabbage buns.  I cooked it up and Bill ate a bowl of it.  Made enough cabbage buns to take for Marie to eat and some to freeze tomorrow and for Bill to eat while I’m gone.  Made a cake for dessert tonight at our officers meeting.  Went to Serra Toyota for a recall.  Bill had to go for an eye appointment.  I waited for an hour and then my car was done.  I was happy because they said it could take 1 1/2 hrs.  Nice comfy lounge to wait in though.  
When I got home I made the pudding to put on the cake and then put the bananas and crunched up vanilla wafers on it.  Warmed up roast, carrots and potatoes for dinner.  Got everything ready for our officer's meeting. We had 11 come for our officer's meeting.  Bill did a great job leading it and it went so good.  Great group of officers!  We are blessed!  Watched a Hallmark movie after everyone left.


No comments: