Monday, March 18, 2019

3/18/19....Turned the Big 70. Lots of birthday wish phone calls, Kimmy, Jared and the boys came over

Adam, Eli and Jacob doing a great job picking up sticks in our yard for us

They are amazing workers

Eli with his own tool box Papa gave him
Fun time playing 3-13.  Jacob was the big winner tonight

Eli, me, Jacob and Adam

Where Bill put the lawn art figurine Fred and Lourdes gave me.  


Eli looks pretty comfy 

Nice desk lamp Kimmy, Jared and the boys got me. It looks great,  can be moved to lots of different positions, and the bulb is supposed to last 27 years

Cuties

Love this picture of Jacob and his Papa

Nice birthday cake Kimmy made me.  It was delicious!  If you can't do math you won't know how old I am!!!

I took Melissa's boys to school.  Hailey was the first to wish me Happy Birthday and give me a hug.  Went to Meijer and picked up some thank you notes.  Came home and made ground beef sloppy joes, chicken sloppy joes, and baked potatoes in the crockpots. Baked an angel food cake for my Kimmy to surprise her.  Mashed some strawberries up to have for on top of it.  Melissa, Vikki, Kimmy, Debbie and Kenzie called me to wish me Happy Birthday. Friends called too!  Lots of happy birthday songs from the grand kiddos.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys came for dinner and to celebrate my birthday.  She brought a yummy chocolate cake.  She knows how to make her momma happy.  She was very happy about her angel food cake too.  She also was happy about having corn from the garden.  We ate and then I opened presents.  Got such a nice desk lamp and my favorite clips and bread clips.  So nice of them.  The boys made me cute cards.  The only problem was that they made a point of writing 70 on their cards lots.  Jacob, Jared, Bill, Kimmy and I played 3-13, then we all had cake and ice cream.  What a fun day.  Sure am missing Vikki and the kiddos!  I will be catching up on hugs soon and spending lots of time with them.  They called lots.  They face timed me when they were eating their cake from my party.  They showed me the lit candle and then sang happy birthday to me.  Then we counted down and blew out the candle together.  They are so much fun.  Kimmy and Jared had a deer run in front of them on the way home, but they missed it.  Thanking the Lord for keeping them safe.  


No comments: