Monday, March 4, 2019

3/4/19...Walked at SportsZone, Took Max to Orthodontist, Went to Trinity Rider's Chapter Meeting

Got up at 5:30 so I could spend my time with the Lord before things got busy.   Walked two miles with Bill at the SportsZone.  Came home and made oatmeal and coffee for breakfast.  I picked Max up from school at 9:40 and took him to his orthodontist.  He had some broken wires from his herbs device and screws from it were missing.  They took the device out and put rubber band holders in.
It was a two hour appointment, so I went to Jacks and got thistle seed and then came home.  Worked on my lesson and also got the Newsletter out for Faith Riders.  Went back at 12:15 and  at 12:30, Max came out.  He was pretty happy to have the rubber bands in. We went to McDonalds and I got him a happy meal.  He was a little worried about getting the rubber bands back in right, but I had him look in the mirror so he would know ho to hook them back in.  He ate and then we sat in Aunt Vikki's driveway,  she's just down the road from his school,  and he ate lunch and then he put the rubber bands back in.  Didn't take long at all.  I dropped him back off at school and then went back home.  Finished my lesson for Care group and Bill and I went to Trinity Rider's Chapter meeting.  It was nice seeing everyone!  Wes and Gayla went too.  The roads in the country had lots of icy spots that were very slick.  We saw an accident on Mackinaw.  We came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: