Wednesday, March 13, 2019

3/13/18...Picked up Max, Jack and Hailey and took them to school, took Melissa to therapy, Went to Adam's band concert

Hailey and Abby this morning when I picked the boys up

Max before leaving for school

Jack
Evan
Growing lots each day
Adam

Eli and Jacob at the band concert
Adam in the back row of seats in the middle.  He did great!

Adam and me after the concert.  I am so proud of him!
Got ready and went to pick up Max, Jack and Evan and took them to school.  Came home and ate and spent time with the Lord and then went to pick up Melissa and take her to therapy.  Went to Sam's Club to get some Shick Intuition Shavers.  They were on sale so that was great.  Melissa, Hailey and I always share a pack.  They are sure a lot cheaper than at other stores.  I picked up some canned chicken too.  When I got home I made chicken salad sandwiches for lunch.  Ate a kale salad too.  I made a sandwich for Melissa and took it with me when I picked her up.  She was pretty happy because she loves chicken salad too.  I took her home and visited with her until it was time to go get Max and Evan from school. Vikki called and said Peyton did great at the Children's Dentist.  I sure was happy about that and so was Vikki.  It talked to Peyton and let her know how happy I was that she was so good for the dentist this time.  I talked to Isaac too.  I will be so happy when he feels better and his temperature stays down.   I picked the boys up and we had a fun ride on the way home.  Got home, we ate spaghetti, and then Kimmy called to see if I was coming to Adam's band concert.  I had forgotten about it, so I was sure glad she reminded me.  I got ready and left right away.  Bill had a board of directors meeting at Doug's house to go to.  The concert was amazing.  Adam did a great job and all of the bands sounded so good.  Came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.  Bill fixed my vanity drawer that was sticking.  I sure love having it close on it's own again. Vikki called me after I went to bed and was going to take Isaac to the ER.  His throat is really sore and he couldn't swallow or open his mouth very wide on top of his other symptoms.  They made it so his head was up when he was laying in bed and he started to do better so they are waiting  to see how he keeps doing now.  This nana is praying!


2 comments:

Lela said...

Such a good Nanna! So happy you live so close to my/your grandsons.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thank you! I'm glad I live close to our grandsons too!