Saturday, March 23, 2019

3/21/19...My sister's birthday in heaven..Sure do miss her! Took kids to school, Went to Community Village to help residents with bingo



Hailey in the morning before school

The Amaryllis is growing lots every day now

Pretty woodpecker
Lots of good helpers for bingo at Community Village

Took Max, Jack and Evan to school in the morning.   I came home finished thank you notes.  Made a banana pudding cake and cut it in half.  Made two meatloafs, mashed potatoes and green beans. Took food to Kim Reminder who is recovering from surgery on my way to help with bingo at Community Village.  Had fun helping the residents.  Eva and Luis bright me a gift bag with lots of great stuff from Bath and Body Works for my birthday. So sweet of them.  We went to Tim Hortons afterward with them and Wes and Gayla.

No comments: