Saturday, March 2, 2019

3/2/19...HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY ELI! NANA LOVES YOU! Went to Jack's basketball game, picked up Hailey and went to Mongolion Barbecue and then to see Run the Race at the Midland Cinema

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET ELI!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOU AND YOUR CUTE PERSONALITY.  YOU ALWAYS BRING MY HEART JOY AND MAKE ME SMILE!
Jack and his team sure played a great game today

Jack #1
Bruce and Evan being silly

I finally got Bruce to smile and Evan went crosseyed on me

The cooks at the Mongolian Barbecue

Bill is so funny!  I wondered how he got his egg to stand up like that and he told me it was easy and showed me.  He smacked the egg so the bottom was flat.  Yikes
Bill, Hailey, Dennis, and Amy waiting for their food to be cooked

Hailey, me, Bill, Dennis and Amy
 
Dennis eating his birthday dessert!

Me, Hailey, Amy and Dennis in our heated recliners at the Midland Cinema
Amy and Dennis
Bill and I reclining to watch the movie Run the Race
Hailey and Amy


                                         Looks like Abby likes Hailey's new rug a lot too


Charlie picked Bill up and they went to the men's breakfast at First Assembly with Kevin.  When Bill got home, we went to Jack's game.  Jack played great and so did his team.  I was so happy when he made a basket and I got it on video.  He was so excited that when he ran down to the other end of the court, he was jumping in the air and running in place in the air.  So cute to see him so happy.  I wish I would have still had my video going.  They won their game so that's nice.  Ginny is going a great job coaching them.  We told Bruce we were going to see Run the Race and he said Hailey really wanted to see that movie.  I texted Melissa to see if Hailey wanted to go with us.  She said Hailey was so excited and jumping up and down.  So happy she wanted to go with us.  We came home and relaxed for a while and then I went to Aldi's to get some groceries.  I saw a beautiful turquoise soft rug that I thought would go great in Hailey's room, but wasn't sure of the color.  I picked Hailey up and went in and saw everyone.  On our way home we stopped at Aldi's and I showed Hailey the rug.  She loved it and thought it would match perfect.  It was only $10 and was a pretty nice size.  We got it and then headed home.  Bill got ready and we left for Midland.  We met Amy and Dennis at the Mongolian Barbecue.  It was Hailey's first time going there.  
We fixed our bowls and gave them to the cooks.  It was fun watching them cook them on the grill.  
We got to talk to a nice Christian couple who sat at a table close by.  They saw us praying and commented.  Dennis and I got our free Birthday brownies.  YUM!  We went to the Midland Cinema after that and got recliner seats.  So nice and comfy.  The movie was really good even thought it had some sad parts.  Such a fun night!



No comments: