Sunday, March 10, 2019

3/10//19 Went to church, Very windy outside but got up to 40 degrees, Out to lunch at Tony's with Melissa, Jack and Evan, Poor Isaac and Peyton have fevers and are sick


After church Bruce had to pick up Hailey.  We went to lunch at Tony's with Melissa, Evan and Jack. 

My cutie Evan

Nice to see how fast this is growing now
Kimmy and Jared's last years lambs had to be caught to worm them.  Adam caught all 4 sheep for them.  Millie in the picture took him down, but he didn't let go!  What a great helper he is.  He even landed in sheep poop he said.  They sure are blessed to have him and so am I!
Blanch and her lamb...loved this picture so borrowed it from Kimmy
I just keep borrowing cute pictures!  Eli and his sheep for the fair he's training

Loved this of Wyatt and the cat too, so borrowed another one

As I am writing this, I can hear the wind howling outside.  I will be so glad when it stops.  We went to church.  Loved the worship, especially the song "I believe He'll do it Again".  Not sure of the actual title, but it's by Elevation and it is such a great faith song!  I am believing that for Melissa and so is she.  Bill and I prayed with people at the alter after church.  We prayed for our friend Olivia and soon after we were home, she texted me and God had already answered.  Praising God for His goodness!  After church, we picked Melissa, Evan and Jack up and went to eat at Tony's.  We all got breakfast except Evan.  He got a burger and fries.  The food was delicious.  Bruce left for Sebewaing to pick up Hailey and Ally from a friend's.  They had a sleepover.  We came home and were tired, so we took naps.  Peyton and Isaac are sick so we are praying for them. Sure don't like it when my sweeties are sick.  Praying no one else gets it.   I am picking up Melissa's boys tomorrow for Vikki.  I will probably be picking them up for school for a few days until I know they are all healthy.  I don't want Melissa getting sick.  We warmed up a cabbage bun for dinner.  We weren't very hungry after our big lunch.  We watched When Calls the Heart.


No comments: