Friday, March 15, 2019

3/15/19...Took Melissa's boys to school, took Melissa to therapy, Picked Kimmy's boys up from school, Went to McDonalds,

Hailey

Jack and Evan

Max and Jack

Wyatt was looking out the window for about 5 minutes before Kimmy got home.  He sure got excited when she pulled in the driveway

Me and my wonderful Russell grandsons at McDonalds


Jacob..too old for play land, but sure nice to visit with.  What a great kid!

Adam and Eli
Wyatt, Jacob, Eli, and Adam


                                                Sheep and lambs in the pasture


Made Waffles for dinner!  Yum!

Picked Melissa's boys up and took them to school.  Had to go through some high water over the road after I left the school.  No way to turn around and all the other cars were going through it.  Cars behind me waiting.  Not going that way when it's wet out again.  Came home and ate, spent time in the Word and then went to pick up Melissa.  Took her to therapy.  Went to pick Kimmy's boys up from school.  They only had a half day.  We went to Kimmy's to wait for her.  She didn't get out of work until 12:30.  Wyatt seemed to know when she was getting close.  He was so cute watching for her.  I asked the boys if they wanted to go to Olive Garden, Old Chicago Pizza or McDonalds.  They picked McDonald's ha ha.  Kimmy and I were trying to have them consider Olive Garden, but they were sure.  We all had fun!  Jacob visited with Kimmy and I, while Adam and Eli had fun playing.  We went to Walmart and Kimmy and Jacob went in to look for a phone case.  I stayed in the van with Adam and Eli.  I let Adam play Woody on my phone.  I thought maybe he could raise my score up and maybe beat papa.  He's better at playing than me.  Papa is still in the lead.  We went back to Kimmy's and played 3-13.  We listened to worship music while we played.  Lots of old Toby Mac songs.  So much fun.  I kept touching Jacob's orange pen for luck and I won.  Jacob was trying not to let me touch it.  Threatened to make me keep score too.  I finally won for the first time at their house.  Came home and made waffles for dinner.  Cut up fresh strawberries for on top.  Delicious!  Watched a Hallmark movie.

No comments: