Sunday, March 3, 2019

3/3/19...Went to church, taught Sunday School, Went to the Courthouse for CMA National Day of Prayer to Pray, Went to Fuzzies

Praying for our Nation.  Such a privilege and honor to go before our Lord for our nation.  

Bill, Wes, Gayla, Elaine, Don, Mark and Greg

Bill, Greg, Wes, Joel and Gayla at Fuzzies

Bill got yummy cinnamon bread french toast

My Amaryllis is just starting to take off.  Let the fun begin!  My mom and dad used to love watching these plants grow.

Went to church early to get ready for my class.  Prayed over each chair and prayed for my kiddos that I would be teaching.  Worship was amazing this morning.  Had 11 kids today and for the first time 2 helpers.  Kris, my usual helper and Paige a student helper.  It was a great class other than we had a new child who had autism and was out of control. When we did our activity, he quickly got marker all over his shirt, all over him, all over the table and then all over the wall.  He was ripping up any paper he could get his hands on.  I brought him to stand next to me, but he went down on the floor, so Kris took him to have one on one time.  I taught my class and they were all very good during all of this.  Finally Kris said we should have him go with his parents because he was being so difficult.  While she went to get Heidi, my class and I prayed over him. That calmed him some, but when we were done praying he was back at it.  I felt so bad.  This is the first time I have had to have a child go to his parents.  I have been praying for this little sweetheart since then.  I was very proud of my other kids.  They stayed focused, Declan helped pick up all the papers the little guy ripped up.  I sure gave my helpers hugs and thanked them.  After church, we came home, change into warm clothes and then left to go to the Court House to Pray with Faith Riders for our nation.  It's the Christian Motorcycle Association's National Day of Prayer.  Thankful we can't talk to God and lift up our nation.  We went to Fuzzie's for lunch afterwards.  Wes and I had stromboli's and everyone else had breakfast.  We had fun visiting.  Came home and took naps on the loveseat recliners.  Watched When Calls the Heart.


No comments: