Sunday, March 17, 2019

3/17/19....Bill did it again! He surprised me with a big birthday party!


Needless to say, I was very surprised when I saw everyone there for my Birthday Party.  It was a total surprise!

Eli, me, Vikki and Jack and lots of others


Joel, Jacob, and me(in my Vintage Girl Hat) from Wes, Gayla and Joel.

Max and Adam


Kimmy and her daddy

Vikki, me and Debbie
Eli and Jack
Melissa and her daddy
                                                                           Eli and Jack

Fred and Lourdes got me this Lawn Art figurine....worshipping the Lord.
They told me it made them think of me and they knew they had to get it.  So special!

Me and Jacob
Our score sheet for 3-13

We went to church.  Melissa had sent me a text last night to see if Bill could help Bruce pick up a Guinea Pig Cage that some friends had made and were giving to them after church.  Bill drove the truck and I drove the car to church.  I picked up some stuff for tomorrow night when Kimmy, Jared and the boys come for my birthday.  After I got home, Bill and I left to meet Amy and Dennis for lunch at G's.  We called them to tell them we would be a few minutes late, but ended up getting there at 2, right on time.  They met us at the door and then we walked down to the main area and there were so many people there for a surprise Birthday Party for me.  I was so surprised.  I don't know how Bill planned all of this without me knowing.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys had pulled in the driveway next to ours and went back by our shed to pick up the cake and take it.   I was hauling groceries in.  They saw me, but I didn't see them.  Sad that because Vikki and her family have been exposed to the flu, they didn't come.  Just not the same with them not there.  Sure was happy the other girls and families could be there.  Also very happy Fred and Lourdes came from Lansing, and Vikki and Terry came from Grand Haven.  There were 66 people there; relatives, people from church and Faith Riders.  It was a fun party.  A big thank you, Bill, for being so sweet and planning this for my 70th, even though you wrote 70 too on the cake.  Thanks for all of your help Kimmy.  Thank you to grandkids who helped pass out cake, and to Jacob for picking up papers as I opened gifts.  I am blessed with an amazing family and great friends.  


No comments: