Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday, 3/30/19...Vicki Beemer came over to learn how to do the newsletter, Melissa, Bruce and the kids came over, Went to dinner at the Olive Garden

Max, Jack and Evan in their John Deer Sun Glasses

Hailey and Abby

The sunset tonight looked like fire in the sky

Two blossoms opening
Slept in until 7:45 this morning.  Did some vacuuming.  Vicki Beemer came over at 12:30 and I showed her how to do the newsletter for Faith Riders.  She will do great, and I am so thankful she wants to do it.  Melissa called and she, Bruce and the kids came over to pick up Abby and Jeffery Peanut the Guinea Pig.  The kids were sure all excited to see Abby.  I got my hugs and they sure were great ones.  Melissa showed me all of their great pictures.   I loved hearing about their trip.  They sure did a lot in a short time.  The lady that helped set everything up did an amazing job.  A person Bruce works for recommended her.  Melissa said she made it a stress free trip.  I sure was happy to see them and so happy they are home.  Bill took Bruce and the boys out to look at the tools. After they left, Bill and I went to eat at Olive Garden for our date night.  We walked through Sam's Club after that and then came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: