Sunday, March 24, 2019

3/24/19...Went to church, Went to Bridgeport, Went to Home and Garden Show, Melissa, Bruce and the kids dropped off Abby and the guinea pig

Peyton and Isaac at the Home and Garden Show at SVSU. They have the new sunglasses they got for free there on.  They are John Deere Sunglasses


Peyton and Isaac when we were leaving!  Two cuties

Jack, Max, Abby, Melissa, Hailey, Evan and Bruce.  They dropped Abby and Jeffrey Peanut off before they head to Florida tomorrow.  I am so happy and excited for them.  Praying lots too!

Evan face timing me.  He was so serious.  I had to get him to smile and be silly.  Looked and talked so grown up.
Tried to get a picture of Abby laying by that chair. She got up and started coming to me so fast, I didn't get the picture.  She sure is a good doggie to watch.

We went by Baker Perkins where Pammie used to work.  It is almost all torn down no

If you zoom in, the field has lots of swans in it.  They were beautiful.  Friday, we saw a field on Geddes Rd. filled with swans.

Eli, Jacob and Lela the lamb.  So cute and I bet it will be a very sweet lamb like the person it is named after....Grandma Lela...is a very sweet person.  Love this picture!

We went to church.  Great worship and a good message.  We prayed with people after church, so was late getting out.  I didn't see Brittany and Nolan in church, but when I was in the foyer, Brittany came up to me and said she didn't want lots of people handling the baby, but she wanted to show me him.  I she opened the cover of his car seat and he was so beautiful and precious.  I waved and said hi little sweetheart and he put his little hand up.  I'm sure he was waiving to Aunt Penny! I talked to Brittany and Nolan for a while and they were so happy and excited.  They were so sweet, and I was so happy to see baby Bentley.  We went to Bridgeport after church and Bill got some more tools and things from a couple he met.  Came home and changed and went to the Home and Garden Show.  Vikki, Rody and the kids met us there.  I was sure happy to hang out with them after not seeing them for so long.  The kids were so well behaved.  They had fun putting candy and other goodies in their bags.  We went to Culver's for ice cream afterwards.  Vikki was too full for ice cream, so she just had an ice tea.  The rest of us enjoyed our yummy ice cream.  Abby is doing great and loves to lay by me.  She is such a nice dog.  The guinea pig is doing great too!  I did my Bible devotion and study, watched the news and went to bed.

No comments: