Saturday, March 9, 2019

3/8/19...Took Melissa to therapy, Went to Marie's

Sure is growing a lot each day now

They made an office for Rody!  They sure love him and the job he does!
Walked with Bill at SportsZone.  Came home ate and then went to Melissa’s.  I went early so we could visit for a while.Took MelIssa to therapy.  Returned desk lamp I bought at Aldi’s.  Directions said you couldn’t leave it plugged in when it wasn’t being used.  That would be a pain!  Went home and packed to go stay with Marie.  Got things caught up before I went to pick up Melissa.  Picked her up and took her home.  Heated a cabbage bun up for her and got her piece of banana pudding cake ready and then I had to go home and get my stuff and leave for Marie’s.  It was 34 degrees and beautiful out.  Got to Marie’s at 3.  We had a nice talk, watched a Christian program and then ate dinner. Had pasta salad, rotisserie chicken and a cabbage bun for our dinner. I took extra cabbage buns for Marie to have in her freezer.  We read our Bibles and prayed and talked about God’s Word.  Watched more Christian television, took communion together, and went to bed.

No comments: