Monday, March 11, 2019

3/11/19...Took Max, Jack and Evan to school, Organized my closet,


Shoe shelves I picked up for the closet
Organized the desk and part of the shelves I got from Aldi's.  Nice little office area for me.

Got up early and picked up Max, Jack and Evan and took them to school because poor Isaac is sick.   Came home and made us oatmeal for breakfast.  Made a little office area in the upstairs bedroom.  Put a new shoe shelf in my side of our closet.  It is so nice.  I decided to go pick up another one at Aldi's for next to it.  Vikki called me after Isaac's doctor's appointment and he has influenza A.  My poor Isaac.  Peyton is feeling better, so that's good.  Talked to Melissa a couple of times.  Fourteen days until they leave on their trip.  Praying they all stay healthy.  Bill put the other shoe rack together for me.  We watched a Hallmark Movie.  

No comments: