Tuesday, March 26, 2019

3/26/19...Went to breakfast, Met Vikki Eddy for Lunch, Melissa's family at Disney, Messaged with Kenzie, Had Care Group



Vikki and I at Zhender's celebrating our birthdays.  We have been friends since I was 20 years old.
Hailey with her Mickey Mouse shaped pretzel

Max
                                              Hailey, Evan, Jack, Melissa, Max and Bruce
Jack

Evan with his Mickey Mouse Bubble Maker

Max, Bruce, Evan, Melissa and Hailey on a roller coaster


We went to our Tuesday morning breakfast.  Came home and packed up the presents in the car and the clothes basket of goodies the girls and I did for a sex traffic victim who was rescued.  Also packed the bags Vikki, the twins and I decorated to have friend Vikki take for kids lunch program.  Sure am glad they helped me decorate them.  Giving everything to Vikki when I meet her today for lunch.  Vikki texted me to see if we could meet for lunch at noon instead of 1.  I got ready, took Abby out and headed to Frankenmuth.  We met at Zhender's.  I gave her the wreath outside, because I didn't have a box big enough for it and didn't want to stuff it in a bag.  She gave me a big box of baby stuff she bought to donate for His Restoration and also a bag of some stuff for the girls to put in my car.  We went in and made our way to the restaurant.  It took a while because neither of us were used to coming in on the side of the building we parked on.  We ordered and showed our licenses, so we would get our free birthday meals.  The family style chicken dinner was delicious.  After we ate, the waitress came and told Vikki she hadn't applied for her card in time. Supposed to be 30 days before you can use it.  She had applied for it way back in December, but then they recently let her know she needed a code number.  She went back online to get the code number and it counted that as the day she applied.  We ended up splitting the bill she got.  Bummed, but we did manage to laugh about it.  Next year will be entirely free.  We went downstairs and walked through the gift shop and bakery.
We had such a nice visit and exchanged birthday gifts. Always love my time with her.  Thankful for a BFF like her.  Shannon and Shane sent a card with her for me with a gift card to Bath and Body Works.  They couldn't believe I was 70, so wanted to get me something.  So sweet of them.
We had a great care group.  Roy went home yesterday and is doing great so that is a wonderful praise report.  Yay, Kimmy and the boys are coming over tomorrow.

No comments: