Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday, 5/13/19..Walked at SportsZone, had lunch with Stacie, Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa came over and gave me my Muck Boots they got me for Mother's Day!

My wonderful Muck Boots

This is how they look folded down.  So Cute!!!
Me in my Muck Boots
Me standing in a bucket of water so Vikki could see that my Muck Boots  didn't leak.  They didn't!

Peyton
Issac
                                        Bill and the baseball team they are sponsoring
My two second cousins, Jim and Jack on the right in front.  Jim's wife Julie in the green
Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone.  I met Stacie at Panera's and we had a delicious fruit salad.  We had such a nice time together.  Kimmy called when we were done eating and said she was headed to my house.  My Muck Boots came in and Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki all wanted to be there together when they gave them to me.  I picked Melissa up and headed to my house.  Vikki took Peyton and Isaac for their doctor appointment and then they came afterward.  They gave me my Muck boots.  They are so nice and so comfortable.  I love how they fold down too.  Melissa had to get home by 4:30, so Bill took her home for me.  Vikki, Kimmy and I went outside so I could try out my Muck boots.  Love them!  They had me stand in a bucket of water and no leaks.  Can't wait to wear them camping when there are puddles after rain.  Bill went to a baseball game.  The Marine Corp. League is sponsoring a team.  We watched a movie when he got home.

No comments: