Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday, 5/2/19...Got a haircut, Prayed for our Nation as it is National Day of Prayer, Baked Cookies, Had Officer's Meeting

Catherine called me and changed my 10:40 appointment to 11.  I went and she cut my hair.  It sure had gotten long.  She had just got back from Georgia because her sister's husband who was only 54 passed away in his sleep from a heart attack.  So sad.  She did a great job cutting my hair as usual.
It was too late to go to the National Day of Prayer at Hopevale, so Bill and I watched it on TV at the Whitehouse.  It was an amazing time of prayer for our nation and worship of our Lord and Savior.
I baked my Grandma Daisy's sour cream cookies and put a raisin in the middle like she used to.  I made chicken for dinner and then got ready for our officer's meeting.  We had 9 of us here and the meeting went great.  Everyone loved the cookies.  Vicki Beemer brought some chocolate chip cookies she made too!  Wes and Gayla stayed and we played 3-13 after everyone left.  Bill was the big winner.

No comments: