Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday, 5/17/19, Walked at SportZone, Went to Melissa's, Went to garage sales,

Had to replant the zinnias in Hailey little planter she painted for me for Christmas.  They are finally coming up. Yay

Max in the middle of back row.  

Max playing his trombone...they sure sounded great



Getting ready to play in front of the judges

There's a Momma Robin is in the nest again. She's been there a few days

Star and Flower I bought at Matt and Kristen's garage sale

Bill waiting for the steak and potatoes to be done on the grill.  
Add caption


Bill finishing our dinner on the grill


Finished dinner....Steak, green beans, potatoes, and fruit salad.  It was delicious!

Bill and I walked two miles and then came home and had breakfast.  I went to Melissa's early so I could sew her shirt for her.  I took her to therapy, and then I went to hear Max play his trombone in the Music Festival Competition.  I saw Max and talked to him just before he went in to the gym at Peace Lutheran.  The band sounded amazing and Max played great.  I decided to go to Jack's and get some fruit for a salad, and the subdivision next to the school was having garage sales.  Matt Starke had posted it on facebook, but I didn't think of it until I saw the signs.  I decided to go to some.  I called Bill and he came, but he just wanted to drive through in his truck and I wanted to walk.  He gave me some money to do more shopping.  I found lots of good stuff and got lots more steps.  Went to Jacks after that and came home.  Bill was mowing the grass.  Melissa called and said her doctor appointment after therapy went well.  I was happy to hear from her.  I showed her my garage sale finds.  I washed all the clothes I found.  Bill grilled sirloin steaks and I made potatoes up for him to grill.  Supper was delicious. We watched the news, game shows and a movie!

No comments: