Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wed, 5/22/19..Arrived at Outdoor Adventures, Camped on site 393

Got a spot we like at the campground

Bill and I played two games of golf







All set up ad Bill's Relaxing
Our favorite Pizza Place



Love that Kimmy, Jared and the boys got to meet Dr. Pol and his wife
                                                                                 
Eli and Mrs. Pol
Dr. Pol, Jared, and Mrs. Pol...Jared was so happy to have this picture taken...look at that smile



Bill walked, but I stayed home and put last minute stuff in the camper before it started raining.  Took my sweet Missy to therapy and came home put slide outs in and Bill hooked the camper up to the truck.  We got to the campground at 1:30.  Doesn’t take long to set up this camper!  So easy!  We went to the camp store to register.  They sure need to replenish their supplies.  Probably will before the weekend. We sat outside for a while and then went to Fergie’s for their great pizza.  It was delicious!  Went for a walk when we got back.  Happy to get my 10,000 steps.  Put the clam up.  Watched Jeopardy!  James is almost at 2 million dollars.  We played 3-13.  I won the first game going up the hill and was like -30 and Bill had over 120 points.  We started going down the hill and Melissa called.  She talked on speaker the whole game and I literally went downhill.  I threw two kings which were wild.  Bill missed both of them ha ha.  I started getting stuck with lots of points after that and he beat me. Yikes.  I tore the score sheet up because that’s what he does when he loses. 

No comments: