Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunday, 5/12/19...Went to Church, We all picked up pizzas and went to Kimmy's for Mother's Day!

Eli, Jacob, Max and Jack eating their pizza

Peyton, Adam, Jacob, Max, Jack and Eli.  I guess Blue was the color of the day to wear

Eli, Jacob, Adam and me.  Reading the cute and funny cards they made me.


Melissa did great walking to the fire pit with Vikki's assistance when needed


Me and Melissa relaxing and keeping warm

Our handsome husbands...Bill, Rody, Bruce and Jared!

Evan with bones and Jack with a chicken....Bill and Rody talking

Eli with a bag of bones and Evan with the net

Their turkeys are getting big fast

Missy and Bruce

Peyton, Evan and Jack playing

Isaac and Peyton

Isaac wearing Rody's hat

Vikki, me, Melissa and Kimmy

Max, Melissa, Evan, Jack and Hailey

Sheep grazing

Me, Jacob, Adam, Eli and Papa

Jacob, Eli and Adam
It was a great Mother’s Day!  Went to church! Melissa and her family was there and Vikki,Rody, Peyton and Isaac were there.  After church, each family got pizzas, and we met at Kimmy and Jared’s to eat together and celebrate Mother’s Day.  So thankful for wonderful daughters who are such great moms to my grandkids.  God sure has blessed me!
We went outside by the nice fire Jared had going and visited.  It was pretty cool out so the fire felt good.  Rody took some great drone videos of Kimmys neighborhood.  We went back inside and visited more.  After Vikki, Melissa and Families left, Kimmy, Jared, Bill, Jacob and I played 3-13.  I won and was negative. Bill had a high score and ripped up the score sheet.  Adam was trying to piece it together and rewrite it when we were leaving!  We went out and looked at the turkeys before leaving for home.  The girls and their families went in together and got me some beautiful muck boots.  They don’t get here until tomorrow, but I saw a picture. They are so nice! Can’t wait to get  them!  What a great gift!  I love my family and am blessed with the best!  God is so good!  What a day!

No comments: