Wednesday, May 1, 2019

5/1/19...Walked at SportsZone. Took Missy to therapy, Went with Bill to meeting in Bay City, Went to Nori's in Auburn to eat

Rainy, cool day.  Birds and bunny eating lots today.
Shani painting her picture
Kelly put this picture of her on Facebook.  Funny because when I saw it was the same picture my niece, Shani, was painting, I looked and noticed the white headband and Shani's sweatshirt next to it.  Shani said yes it was definitely her.

Walked at SportsZone two miles with Bill and our neighbor, Sue.  We visited as we walked which made the time go fast.  Made us oatmeal and then read our Bibles.  Went to take Melissa to therapy.  
Came home and shampooed the living room and family room carpets.  Sure looks nice.  Picked Melissa up and her therapist was telling her how great she did today.  I dropped her off at home and met Bill at Meijer and we drove together in the truck to the meeting he scheduled in Bay City.  After that we went to look at a rubbermaid storage thing like I have to keep my cushions for my outdoor swings in.  We got there and saw that it was just a short one, not like the ones we have, so we told them we didn't want it.  We were in Auburn, so we went to Nori's restaurant to eat. 
I had a chicken stir fry and Bill had perch.  It was very good.  We picked up my car and came home and watched jeopardy.  James won again.  We are enjoying watching him.  We watched a Hallmark movie.  

No comments: