Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sat. 5/18/19, Happy Birthday to my sweet and amazing grandson, Adam. Went to Max and Jack's track meet, Went to Melissa's, Visited Bill at Walmart, Went to Coco Loco's, Walked through Penneys and Sams

Happy  12th Birthday Adam!  I love you so much!



My zinnias are finally coming up in the little pot Hailey painted for me for Christmas.  I had to replant as I used different soil than the other two pots.  Got flowers in those, but none in the turquoise one. Happy to see them pop up now. Thanks Hailey!

Bill at Coco Loco's
Tried to call Adam to wish him Happy Birthday.  No answer, so I left a message.  Went  to Max and Jack's Track Meet.  It was in the 50's and cold.  I saw Hailey right when I got there, so went up to her.    Then I saw Max and Bruce.  Walked with them to the long jump.  So nice to see Max and Jack jump.  I got cold so didn't wait for another hour to watch them run.  Went to Melissa's and dropped off some clothes I found at garage sales yesterday.  Nice clothes for 50 cents or $1.  Great deals.  Found one shirt that looked just like Melissa would love.  She did and it fit her great.  So Happy!  We had a nice time talking and listening to Evan's piano, violin and recorder concerts.  He's pretty talented at playing notes that go well together on the piano.  I tried to call Adam several times during the day, and missed one returned call when I went outside to mail some cards and got side tracked with pulling weeds and trimming bushes  We finally connected and I was happy to talk to Adam and happy to hear Jacob was home and get to talk to him too.  Eli too!
I copied off my camping list and started making a list of what I need to get for our trip. Went to visit Bill at Walmart where he was collecting money for the Marine Corp. League.  After he was done, we were going to go to Culver's, but then he asked me if I wanted to go to Coco Loco!  I sure did.  I go there with Hailey (it's her favorite place) and she got me loving the Nacho's with ground beef and beans.  We had a nice date.  We came home and watched the movie Like Arrows.  It had a great meaning.

No comments: