Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday 5/19/19....Went to church, had Woody's hotdogs at church, 2 Teaching seminars

Kenzie called me when I was getting ready for church. I was worried at first because I'm not used to getting calls early on Sunday.  She just wanted to talk and was doing fine.  We went to church, but drove separate.  We had a special speaker who spoke on missions.  We ate hot dogs from Woody's under a big tent behind the church.  I've always wanted to try their hot dogs.  They were yummy.  Bill had to go to do an opening prayer for a 16 year old scout who became an Eagle Scout.  The marines presented him with an award too.  I stayed at church and attended two teaching sessions by Todd Ahrends on God and Missions.  It was really good.  It started pouring hard right before it was time to head home.  I talked to Vikki, Melissa and Kimmy.  I could hear Jacob in the background telling me he had gotten sleep.  He didn't get much on his trip.  He wants be beat me in steps with his fitbit, so I told him he could just sleep all day.  He's only 11,000 steps ahead of me.  Ha Ha!  Bill came home for a little while and then had to go collect money at Walmart again.  When he got home, we ate and then watched When Calls the Heart.

No comments: