Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thurs., 5/30/19 Camping at Outdoor Adventures

Bill and I reading our Bibles in the morning

Love how beautiful the flowers at home are


Jack as Abraham Lincoln

Jack and me

Made potatoes and meatloaf on the grill tonight.  It was delicious. 
We ate breakfast, read our Bibles, I packed stuff I needed to take home, and then we went for a walk.  I had to leave, so Bill gave me a goodbye kiss and he kept walking to get his steps.  I got home and made oriole food and filled the feeders.  Then filled the finch feeders and other bird feeders.  Started laundry and then walked around outside and looked at my plants.  Beautiful!  The lilacs are about to open and so are my peonies.  I got the laundry done, got ready and went to Jack’s Wax Museum at school.  All the kids were in a big circle, and we walked around, pressed a button they made, and they would tell whoever pressed the button who they were and all about the person.  It was fun and very interesting. Jack did a great job and looked so handsome as Abraham Lincoln.  All the kids did a good job.  I was happy to see Bruce and Melissa walk in.  Melissa had a dr appointment in Owosso at 1 and it was great that they made it back in time to hear Jack and a couple other kids.  After that,  I headed back up to the camper.  Bill said Charlie and Sue came up to visit. Charlie called me and offered to take Melissa to therapy for me tomorrow.  I have been missing her so I want to take her and spend some time with her.  It’s really sweet how Charlie and Sue have been taking her while I’m up north.  They always treat her to lunch afterward.  They said she’s like a daughter to the because they don’t have kids.  Very sweet couple!  I read some on my book, made meatloaf and potatoes and Bill cooked them on the grill.  So delicious!  We watched Jeopardy. James won again.  Went for another walk around the whole campground.  Bill showed me the color changing led lights he put on the motorcycle. They look so nice.  

No comments: