Tuesday, May 14, 2019

5/14/19...Went to breakfast, Went to Melissa's, Kenzie and Travis came over, Went to Frankenmuth


Hailey went with Bruce to Sebewaing. Bruce had to go to a Board meeting for BayShore and Hailey was hanging out with a friend from BayShore she has known a long time.  Her friend had to model clothes and since Hailey was coming her mom said Hailey would have to model with her.  Melissa didn't thing Hailey would want to, but she did and she's so cute in these pictures they took




Getting ready to make pizzas afterward

Mykenzie, me and Travis

Kenzie and Nana

Billl in Frankenmuth

Selfie of Bill and I by the tulips
Debbie invited us to this

Debbie and Bill while we were waiting for skydivers to jump



Jim McCloughlan

Jim with Bill

Debbie, Bill and I

Evan and Melissa sitting on her new swing she got for Mother's Day

We had a good time at our breakfast.  Ten of us were there. After breakfast I picked up a Mocha, a French Vanilla Cappuccino and Donuts and took it to Melissa's.  I made hummingbird food and filled her feeder for her.  We visited and then I left so I could get home before Kenzie came.  Kenzie and Travis got here and we went out to the shed for a while, Kenzie and I played around the world. She made her first basket and I made my first basket from far away.  It was all downhill after that ha ha.  When she realized I didn't know what I was doing, we quit.  Then we played HORSE instead.  I wasn't very good at making baskets.  I am out of shape when it comes to basketball.  Travis and Bill hung out in the shed for a while.  Kenzie and I walked around and looked at my flowers.  It was beautiful outside, in the 70's.  So nice having them here.  Bill and I went to Frankenmuth and walked through some stores, before going to a dinner Debbie invited us to.  It was a celebration of "Veterans still serving America" for 100 years.  The speaker was Jim McCloughan.  President Trump presented him with the Medal of Honor for his time in Vietnam as a Medic.  He saved at least 8 lives, risking his own.  He has a great testimony and it was so touching to hear him.  He was near tears a few times.  So glad Debbie invited us.  He sure was a brave hero who loved those over there risking their lives.  We came home and watched a movie.  Jacob left on his class trip to Washington D.C. at 8 p.m.  He called me while I was watching the sky divers jump.  I was so happy to talk to him, but it was hard to hear good because of all the noise around me.  Sure love that boy and I'm sure praying for his safety on his school trip.  The bus had a flat tire on the way.


No comments: