Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Monday, 5/6/19...Walked 2 miles, Did some yard work, Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, Rody and Vikki came over

Rody and Isaac

Peyton

Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone.  Our neighbor, Sue, walked with us.  I went to Jacks and Aldi's for some stuff to make Tacos.  Bruce's tacos were so yummy yesterday, I decided to make some.  I did some yard work outside.  So nice to see all the plants popping up.  At 2:15, I went to pick Peyton and Isaac up from school.  It was raining so we used the umbrella.  The kids played at my house while Vikki went to her doctor appt.  Vikki came over after her appt.  I told her to see if Rody wanted to come over and we could all eat tacos.  She called and he came.  Vikki helped me make the tacos.  We ate and than visited for a while.  Bill and I watched Jeopardy and then When Calls the Heart.  I called Hailey to make sure she didn't miss it, and to find out how she liked last night's episode.  Of course she liked it.  Bill and I both read our books until bedtime.

No comments: