Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday, 5/24/19...day 3...at little cooler, but still very nice

Ready to sit outside, drink my coffee and read my Bible

Peyton and Lucy by the fire

Peyton working on her sticker/coloring book and Isaac on his device

Peyton and Isaac swimming in the inside pool
Nice day. A little cooler with a high of 61 degrees.  Made eggs, sausage and toast for breakfast.  We took a nice walk around the campground after we read our Bibles.  I went to get some groceries.  Bill got some wood and we unloaded it.  Then we decided to play two games of putt putt!  Bill won both games.  One by 2 points and the other by three.
We relaxed in our chairs and read.  Charlie and Sue took Melissa to therapy for me so I didn’t have to drive back to Sag.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here around 12:45.  So happy to see them.  The kids rode around on their bikes right away.  So happy to get to talk to Kimmy and Melissa today too. Melissa and Bruce are going camping at BayShore for the holiday weekend.  Bill cooked barbecue chicken on the grill (plain for him) and potatoes.  We had corn on the cob too!  Yum!  Vikki washed the dishes and I dried them.  We went swimming in the indoor pool and sat in the hot tub.  Lots of kids were jumping, doing flips and breaking the rules.  Peyton and Isaac had fun swimming and following the rules. They sure are being good campers. We played 3-13 and Vikki won.  I was close and Bill was over 100.

Vikki and I played dice and she won that too.

No comments: