Sunday, May 5, 2019

5/5/19...Went to church, Beautiful outside, Spent a lot of time outside, Vikki came over, Bill collected money for Marine Corp. League





Beautiful day outside

Woodpecker watching for the oriole to leave the feeder so it can drink

Woodpecker



Hailey, Jack, Evan, and Max


Evan and Papa


Melissa, Max and Jack

Hailey, Evan, me, Max, Papa and Jack

Making silly faces


Jack reading his card for Evan.  Melissa watching

Melissa was sure walking and moving great today!!!
                                                           Evan opening his gifts




Evan playing with his big styrofoam airplane he got
Bruce and Evan

Bruce flying the airplane


Papa Bill taking his turn


We went to church.  Worship was amazing and Pastor Justin preached a good message.  New Hillsong program for kids started.  After church we came home and Bill got ready to go to Pat's Food Center to collect money for the Marine Corp. League.  I ate and then went outside and relaxed in the sun for a while, then moved in the shade.  It was so warm and beautiful out with no wind.  I loved sitting and watching the birds.  Vikki came over and we sat outside for a while.  We went to see Bill at Pat's for a little while, then came back and sat outside again.  She took some great pictures of the birds.  She called on my cracked fitbit for me and they are sending me a new one.  I sure appreciate that she took care of it for me.  Bill and I went to Bruce and Melissa's for Evan's Birthday celebration.
We had yummy taco's with many delicious toppings.  It was so delicious.  After that we sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream.  Then Evan opened his presents.  He got a huge styrofoam airplane and we went outside while he flew it.  Then Bruce, Bill and I gave it a try too.  So much fun.
We came home and watched When Calls the Heart

No comments: