Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wed.,5/29/19...Camping at Outdoor Adventures

Relaxing in the Clam

Cottonwood flurries.....

I was walking when I saw Bill go by on the motorcycle.  Sure was happy to see him!
Bill had to go home this morning to be at a ceremony where the Marine Corp League is honoring a Vietnam veteran who is graduating.  They showed the veteran on the news last night.  Very touching story.  
I made oatmeal, then organized stuff inside and outside the camper. Went for a walk around the campground.  Vikki was happy to hear Bailey the poodle is here. I was happy see him. I sat outside for quite awhile.  Read some of the book Jacob lent me.  Very good so far.  Hard to put down.  I know he’s trying to have me get less steps so he can beat me ha ha.  I moved into the clam and took a little nap.  Picked up a small pizza at Fergies.  Delicious as usual.  I went for another walk around the campground.  When I was almost back, I saw Bill pull in by our camper.  So happy to have him back here.  Read my book while he worked on a memorial he is doing.  I proofread it for him and then we played 3-13.  I was the winner but not by much.


No comments: