Monday, May 27, 2019

MONDAY, Memorial Day, 5/27/19...Celebrated Jacob and Adam's Birthday at Outdoor Adventures

Adam and Jacob, the birthday boys
Rody, Peyton, Bill and I eating Burgers, hotdogs, Potatoes, beans and Kimmy's yummy cupcakes
Rody, Isaac, Peyton, Bill and Me eating ice cream at the pavilion

Jacob and Adam with their cupcakes





James and Bill at the parade

Bill

Isaac

Rody left right away in the morning.  I made eggs and sausage for breakfast.  
We relaxed and I read my Bible and book.  Only in 60’s today.  We went for a walk.  Peyton played at the playground a lot and Isaac rode his bike lots.  I cut up potatoes and got them ready so we could cook them when Kimmy, Jared and the boys came.  They got here close to four (Jacob played in the marching band in the Sanford parade.  He did great!) Bill got here shortly after.  Vikki and I had the fire going so Jared and Bill cooked burgers, hotdogs and the potatoes. Everything tasted delicious!  We celebrated Jacob and Adam’s birthdays.  We had super delicious cupcakes that Kimmy made.
Jacob liked His I tunes card and Adam was excited about his LEGO set and wanted to put it together right away.  

I couldn’t believe how much taller Adam is since I last saw him.  We all walked around the campground.  Vikki and the kids left right after our walk and Kimmy and family left shortly after that.  It was so nice having them all here.  What a fun day!  I love my family!!!

No comments: