Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday, 5/31/19..Came home for the day to get things done, spent the night here

Gayla, Wes, Don, Eva, Luis, Bill and I at the Volunteer Appreciation Dinner


Came home early in the morning so I could take a shower at home, and then get ready and take Melissa to therapy.  Bill took the boys to Valley Lutheran for their fun day field trip.  Melissa is walking so great with the cane now.  She did say she fell while walking in the grass at BayShore, but when she told her neurologist in Owosso, she said she was amazed that she could walk on the grass at all.  She has come so far!  That turned it into a positive Melissa said.  
I sure was happy to see her and have a nice visit.  I picked up a Chicken Club Sandwich at Arby’s for her to have when I picked her up from therapy.  She’s always hungry after 4 hours of therapy.  Sure love that girl!  Bill was at her house with the boys already when we got there.  I waited for Vikki to come so I could give her the key to the camper.  She’s going up today.  Bill and I have a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner to go to with Wes, Gayla, Don, Eva and Luis.  They are honoring us for volunteering at Rescue Mission and Community Village.  Good food and great company.  We enjoyed Christian Music by a man from New Life in Mt. Pleasant after we ate.  

No comments: