Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thurs, 5/9/19...Went to Melissa's at 4 a.m., Melissa had muscle biopsy,


Peyton


Peyton and Evan working on Legos

Isaac

Isaac loved singing in this little microphone

Max

Hailey, Max and Evan (Jack was at his track meet in Frankenmuth)

I went to Melissa's at 4 a.m.  She and Bruce left for Grand Rapids for her muscle biopsy at 4:30.
I slept until time to wake the kids up at 6:20.  Woke them up and got my hugs.  They got ready for school quickly and ate their breakfast.  Vikki came to pick them up.  I took Hailey to school and then came home.  Ate oatmeal for breakfast.  Rested, then read my Bible.  Bill had an appt. at the VA.  I picked Isaac and Peyton up from school because Vikki had a dentist appt.  Bill and I filled up our vehicles with gas at Krogers.  We got our $1 off 35 gallons at Krogers.  Melissa was home but in lots of pain, so we went there so I could help her if she needed something.  Vikki came and picked up the kids and visited for a while.  Bruce brought Max and Evan home, and took Jack to his track meet in Frankenmuth.  I picked Hailey up from school.  Got her Taco Bell, and Melissa and the two boys happy meals.  Came home and got ready so Bill and I could go to our Faith Riders Chapter meeting at 6.  We ate and then the meeting started at 7.  23 were there.  Good meeting and fellowship.  Watched the news and went to bed.

No comments: