Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tues. 5/7/19...Went to breakfast, Visited John, Picked muffins up and delivered to church, Planted more plants outside

Love my mom's daffodils

Visited John and celebrated his 82nd Birthday
 Bill and I went to Breakfast at Sullivan's.  I took some Molasses cookies for Charlie and Sue.  He told me yesterday, he was looking for nice big Molasses cookies at the store and couldn't find any.  I told him I had just got some from the Mennonite Store in Snover and would share.  He was pretty happy.  When we left there, Charlie rolled down his window and showed me that he was eating a cookie.  Made me smile!  We came home and read our Bibles.  Charlie came to pick Bill up to go with him.  I called Sue to see if her hubby could have a cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds.  She said he could, so I went and picked it up and went and had lunch with him.  He had told me that was what he wanted for his birthday.  He was so happy.  I took him a Molasses cookies too.  I visited with him about an hour, and then went to pick up muffins and donuts from Tim Horton's.  I dropped them off at the church as they are doing a breakfast at a school here, and wanted people to drop off muffins or donuts.  Called Louise when I got home.  She is out of the hospital and doing better.  She was having trouble breathing.  She is 94.  The doctor took her off some new medication she was on and it has helped her lots.  Called Marie to check on her and Roy.  Roy got a great report and the doctor said he is doing amazing 10 weeks after breaking his femur.  Said he can walk without the walker now. Yay!  He's 84 and that is amazing healing from the Lord.  I transplanted some more plants.  Watched a movie and read some on my book.

No comments: