Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wed. 5/15/19...Walked with Bill at SportsZone, Melissa to therapy, Went to dentist, Went to Olive Garden


I took Melissa to Olive Garden on her first outing with permission from her therapist to use her cane in the community.  Yay!  So proud of you Melissa
Grandson Jacob (2nd from the right) on his class trip to Washington D.C.  At the Gettysburg Museum in the picture!
Jacob

Jacob and friends


We walked at the SportsZone this morning.  I came home and had oatmeal and Bill went to help Dick Carpenter try to get his computer issue straightened out.  I sat outside and read my Bible, got some things done around the house, and then went to Melissa's.  I made some hummingbird food and filled her hummingbird feeder for her.  Then we went to therapy and I dropped her off.  Went to the dentist at 1 for a cleaning appointment.  I was happy I got done in time to go pick Melissa up on time.    I picked her up at 2, and she told me her therapist gave her the ok to use her cane in the community.  He did give her some restrictions though.  She was so happy.  We went to Olive Garden to celebrate her first approved outing with the cane.  We had a nice time and both had spaghetti, salad and breadsticks. I took her home and them came home and spent some time sitting outside watching the birds.  I have to confess, I took a little siesta out there too.  It was in the 70's and beautiful out.  
Bill had to go run the meeting for Marine Corp League.  He got a burger there, so I didn't have to cook as I was still stuffed from lunch with Melissa.  I watched a good movie on Hallmark (tear jerker).  Kimmy got some pictures from Jacob.  I was sure happy she sent them to me.  Bill got home and we watched the news and then went to bed.

No comments: