Saturday, March 7, 2020

3/6/2020.. Lunch at Horizon's with Melissa Burns, Walked through Art Van's for Closeout sale, Had Evan over


Evan with Abby
Max
Jack
Beautiful sunset with red mixed in the grey clouds
Papa and Evan
Evan having popcorn and watching his movie
Loved his expressions while he watched the movie

I went to Melissa's and spent a little time there before we headed to therapy.  When we got there, a few of the therapists were talking about their experience at Art Van's Close Out the night before.  
So sad it's closing and sad for people who aren't getting their warranties, their furniture pieces to their sets and contracts.  Bill picked Melissa up from therapy and took her to Art Van's.  They went to Old Town Drive In and got hotdogs and rooter after that.  I met Melissa Burns at Horizons on her lunch hour for lunch.  It was fun getting together with her and the food was great.  We were supposed to go out to the Turkey Roost with Rich and Pat in the evening, but ended up getting cancelled.  I was kind of glad and so was Bill because we were both full from lunch still.  Did miss seeing Rich and Pat though.  We walked through Art Van together and then we went to Culver's for a Concrete Mixer (buy one get one free).  That tasted so good.  I talked to Melissa and they were taking Hailey to BayShore for her to have training as a counselor.  I am so happy she is doing this.  Melissa wanted us to be on call for the boys.  I offered to get one or all of the boys and so Bill and I picked up Evan to spend time with.  He chipped his tooth while his mom and dad were still home and he couldn't wait to show me.  He made sure to tell me it was his permanent tooth.  Yikes!  I'm sure the dentist can make it look just fine.  Vikki called me and had me look at the beautiful grey clouds with red on them.  Gorgeous!  I took a picture and a few minutes later they weren't red anymore.  Evan and I played wii sports games and had lots of fun.  Evan knows more about it than I do ha ha.  After that he wanted to watch a movie so I put one in and made popcorn and put M & M's in the bottom for a surprise.  We had lots of fun with Evan.  He is so cute and sweet.  

No comments: