Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday, 3/17/20...Breakfast cancelled, Back in the house with my sweetie Bill, great day of ministry on the phone...thank you Jesus

I listened to the worship song, The Blessing by Kari Jobe and her husband with Elevation Worship.  I lifted my hands to receive the blessing from God.  This song is the Word of God being sung!  I cried to the Lord, repented, prayed....He touched my heart in so many ways.  I decided I couldn't stand not being in the house with Bill.  I was missing him too much.  We are one and we need to go through this together so we need to trust God together.  So happy God put this in my heart.  I was able to encourage Merijo, Marie, Gayla, Matthew, Carol, and many in our small group today on my phone.  What a blessing as they were such an encouragement to me!  Matthew is getting seeking the Lord and His purpose for him and growing in his faith so much.  Melissa and I had a good cry with tears of joy over this.  Had nice talks with Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki.  When I went to bed last night, I was really praying for Melissa to be able to sleep (she didn't get hardly any sleep for two days) and also that God would speak to her and let her know how much he loves her.  I talked to her today and God spoke to her in an amazing way.  She was touched by Him, His Word and I could see such a change and a peace about the Coronavirus Pandemic.  She blessed me by her Words of Wisdom and loving heart.  God reminded me how a little while ago, I got a call on my phone.  I don't answer calls that I don't know, but it was from Colorado Springs, so thought it could be my niece, Tammy, with a new number so I answered.  It was Focus on the Family and the person I talked to thanked me for being a supporter and wanted to know if I had any prayer requests.  I told him about Melissa and he said the most amazing heartfelt prayer for her for healing and protection.  He said he would have the others at Focus on the Family be praying for her.  They have never called to pray before.  I know this was no coincidence and reminded Melissa of it today.  We are blessed!

No comments: