Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday, 3/5/2020...Melissa and I went to Kimmy's and had lots of fun

Melissa and Ada's new lamb
Melissa and the lamb....not looking, and Ada the mama sheep looking
Melissa and the lamb looking and Ada not looking ha ha

Me, Melissa and Ada's lamb
Me, Kimmy and Melissa with Ada's lamb
Bags tied with yarn I took for Melissa to put over her shoes to keep them clean since they are the only shoes she can wear right now.  Worked very well ha ha!
Melissa in the pasture with the sheep
Such beautiful sheep
Peyton with her cute slippers Vikki got for $2
Hailey's principal sent this note to Melissa and Bruce in the mail.  Very proud of you Hailey!
It was nice out today and sunny too.  I called Melissa to see if she wanted to come over for lunch and then go to Kimmy's if was going to be home.  I went and picked her up and we ate turkey wraps at my house.  Bill had an appointment and got home right as we were heading to the Traverse City Pie Company for pie. We got there and they filled Melissa's mocha up so full that I offered to carry it for her.  It didn't have a top on it and I did great all the way until I got to the table.  My purse strap slid off of my shoulder and made me spill the Mocha.  Not a whole lot, so I am thankful for that.  I spotted where the lids were, and went and got us each one.  I put mine on my Traverse City Cherry Coffee (which was delicious).  When I went to take a drink, I spilled some because I didn't have the lid on good.  What a klutz I was today lol!  We each got apple raspberry pie and it was super good.  We talked to Kimmy and she was going to be home so we went to her house next.  
She and Wyatt came out to greet us.  We went out to the barn so Melissa could see the lambs.  She held Ada's new lamb.  We had fun taking pictures and looking at all the sheep and lambs.  Kimmy had us go out to the pasture with all the sheep so she could get a picture of Melissa with them.  It turned out really cute.  We went inside after that and visited.  Kimmy did some sewing for Melissa while we were there.  Melissa showed Kimmy and I how she can get down on the floor and back up by herself without holding on to a chair or couch now.  We were so happy to see her be able to do that, even though it is still hard for her, she doesn't give up.  That's why she is improving!    Thanking Jesus!  We left when Kimmy had to leave to pick the boys up from school.  What a fun day.  Bill got a lot of ice off from the deck.  The leak he fixed is still good so thankful for no more leaky pipe.  We read out books in the evening.  I talked to Melissa for a while and also Vikki.

No comments: