Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sat., 3/21/2020...Sister in heaven's birthday, shampooed carpets

Shampooed carpets...always such a great feeling afterward



The rest are pictures I borrowed from the girls
Adam, Jacob and Eli

Jacob
Cute twins


Jacob and Wyatt

Eli and Wyatt

Adam, Jacob, Eli and Wyatt

Eli, Wyatt, Adam and Jacob

Eli ready to win at chess

This picture made me laugh so much
Hailey and Evan...this picture made me laugh so much too!

Hailey and Abby
Max and Jeffrey Peanut
Ate breakfast, worshipped, read our Bibles, and prayed.  I thought about my Sister, Linda, a lot.  She would be 72 today!  I sure do miss her!  I shampooed the living room, dining room, family room and our bedroom carpet.  Also washed the  2 moisture retaining rugs by the doors and the kitchen, hallway, utility room floors.  Talked to all three girls a couple of times.  They are such blessings to me.  Saginaw has it’s first case of coronavirus now.  Praying everyone stays home so it doesn’t spread. Covenant has a shortage of face masks.  People are starting to make them. 
I made salmon, fried potatoes and green beans for dinner.  We played an uphill/downhill game of 3-13. Bill beat me bad.  I listened to President Trump’s coronavirus update before bed. Talked to Melissa and Vikki again. We watched the news.

No comments: